Re: [*FSFFU*] feminist dystopias

From: Michelle Bernard (Michelle.Bernard@COLORADO.EDU)
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 10:02:24 PST

Well, it's not a happy book, but I wouldn't call it depressing,
especially since you've already read Motherlines (Aldara's "afterlife"
so to speak). Then again, there was a kind of hope in the book not
necessarily borne out in the sequel. I read them one right after the
other in a single volume, so in a sense it was the same book for me (and
had a different cover).
misha