Re: [*FSFFU*] Star Trek Women / Seven of Nine

From: Stephen Smith (jrfss@CLASSIC.MSN.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 18:59:59 PST

        About the thread started about the evil females seducing the males...i have a
good one for you...SPECIES> YOu cast a beautiful supermodel (from Sweden?)
and get this voracious need to mate. Then you have a sexy body, that wants
sex (and men want her too), and then she kills them. A kind of praying mantis
if you will. You also have movies like "Basic INstinct" (written by the same
jerk who scrawled Showgirls) in which women are sexy but off limits. The ice
queen (pick?) syndrome I think it could be called (they are all blondes in
these films by the way).
        I agree there have been quite a few recent films in which "sexy" (long legs,
big you know the list) women kills their victims.
Julien