Re: [*FSFFU*] Intro/tie-ins/Star Wars

From: Jason A. Wallwork (wallwork@peterboro.net)
Date: Thu Nov 13 1997 - 20:53:59 PST

Vonda,

>My skin is a little thin about Crystal Star,
>especially on the Internet. While I have a
>case-sized box of letters telling me how much
>people like it, the reaction on the web is often
>that I'm the spawn of satan ("bitch" was one of
>the less loaded words applied to me) for focusing
>on Leia, Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin.

I was trying to remember if I HAD read the Crystal Star, and the last
comment makes me believe I have. I know it seems silly to be trying to
remember, but I've read so many of the Star Wars novels, I honestly forget
which ones were by who, when they take place and so on. I know I read one
that focused a lot on the children and Leia, and as far as I'm concerned,
that's great. My wife and I have read many of the SW books through our
gracious public library, by virtue of me reading them aloud (and trying to
do the voices and such, too :-) and both my wife and I love it when the
Organa-Solo children are made pivotal to the action.

Jason A. Wallwork, E-mail: jsheridan@bigfoot.com