Re: [*FSFFU*] Intro/tie-ins/Star Wars

From: Jennifer Krauel (jkrauel@ACTIONEER.COM)
Date: Sat Nov 15 1997 - 14:04:24 PST

Jenny Rankine wrote:

> I've been lurking for some months now, downloading all the book
> recommendations for my next holdiays, and feeling frustrated by the movie
> discussions. I live in Auckland, New Zealand, which takes around six
> months to get Hollywood movies after they open in the US. So GI Jane
> hasn't even got here yet.

>From the land of Xena! Welcome to the list, Jenny. It's great to see people
from outside the US participating.

> Two quick questions - has Rosemary Kirstein produced a sequal to The
> Outskirter's Secret, has Jayge Carr ever done a followup on Leviathan's
> Deep, and does anyone know of any recent books by Janrae Frank? I hope
> it's okay to ask these kinds of questions on this list.
>
> Jenny Rankine

 Actually that was three questions, but they're the perfect kind to ask here.
I'm always interested in hearing about new authors and I'm not familiar with
Carr or Frank.
I really enjoyed Kirstein's books and would love to know when to expect the
next. Anybody know?
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Krauel      Director of Product Marketing
jkrauel@actioneer.com 415.536.0715 fax 415.882.4372