Re: [*FSFFU*] X-Files

From: MARINA YERESHENKO (my0203@BRONCHO.UCOK.EDU)
Date: Sat Nov 15 1997 - 14:25:47 PST

Penelope,

I wonder if the last season for X-files means they are going to kill them
both. Honestly, thoughout the the show, I liked "separate" episods (about
monsters, psychics, zombis, and serial killers) more than the ongoing thread
about the alien/government conspiracy. It's something I am going to miss
if they cancel the show.

Marina