Re: [*FSFFU*] X-Files

From: Penelope Gibbs (PENEL@CALC.VET.UGA.EDU)
Date: Tue Nov 11 1997 - 10:04:08 PST

Marina,

I love the X-files despite its many faults.
Unfortunately, I am not real impressed yet this season. My roommate
fell asleep during the season premiere (sp?), and I almost did. I
hope the season picks up, but like you I was quite disappointed in
the scenario you have depicted (she is helpless and he is the
"hero"). I have heard it is the last season, but there is a movie
coming after the end of the season.

Penny