Re: [*FSFFU*] Species traitor (was: Stormship Troopers)

From: Bonnie Gray (bgray@ECE.UCDAVIS.EDU)
Date: Fri Nov 14 1997 - 10:40:08 PST

     Stacey's mention of Anne McCaffrey reminded me of the books she
wrote with other writers in the Sassinak Universe (Sassinak, Death
of Sleep...) I think Sassinak especially would make a good movie.
Plenty of Battles, and a coming of age story with a strong female
lead. And something adolescent girls might repond to.

      Basically, a fun story that could have a enough Hollywood
elements to actually be considered, yet still presents women
favorably.

Bonnie