Re: [*FSFFU*] Aliens trailer

From: Barbara Benesch (BJBenesch@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Nov 21 1997 - 00:46:27 PST

In a message dated 97-11-20 09:25:05 EST, Pat Mathews wrote:

> How many Orson Scott Card fans have seen the trailers for Ailen
> Resurrection? Doesn't it remind you of XENOCIDE? With Ripley facing off
> against Ender?
>
> Patricia (Pat) Mathews
> mathews@unm.edu

I'm an Orson Scott Card fan and I've seen the trailers (Oh, I've *seen* the
trailers!), but I'm not making a connection to XENOCIDE. Of course, I
haven't read it in forever, so now I'll have to dig it out and re-read it.
 Which part of the trailer, exactly? And which part of XENOCIDE?

Barbara Benesch
BJBenesch@aol.com