Re: [*FSFFU*] Mythology book query -Reply

From: Sean Johnston (sean-johnston@uiowa.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 21 1997 - 16:30:07 PST

>I don't have any idea how good this program is - but University of
>Kansas seems very encouraging for writing scifi
>
>http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~sfcenter/
>
> sheryl

I was actually looking at their website today. Turns out they have an
opening for an Assoc. Prof. of African American Literature, which I taught
while getting a Master's in African-American Studies (I want the MFA, in
addition to the MA I already have, b/c there's little theory involved, as
there would be in a PhD and b/c it's considered the terminal degree in the
field, so I could get a job).

-Sean

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees."--Charles H. Houston