Re: [*FSFFU*] Mythology book query

From: Kirsten Corby (MythKC@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Nov 22 1997 - 00:18:42 PST

Vonda:

To get a handle on this book I think you'll have to give us some more
information -- as in, is this book coming from a relgious perspective or a
more stictly anthrolopogical one, and what body of mythology specifically is
it examining? And so on.

I can throw out a few titles just as guesses:

GODDESSES AND GODS OF OLD EUROPE by Marija Gimbutas

WHEN GOD WAS A WOMAN by Merlin Stone

LOST GODDESSES OF EARLY GREECE by Charlene Spretnak

But if you could be more specific, I might be able to do better.