Re: [*FSFFU*] thread- feminist dystopias/utopias: Tepper

From: Frances Green (jjggww@juno.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 1997 - 07:32:47 PST

I 've always had the sneaking suspicion that Tepper just didn't want to
be bothered with the complications of homosexuality as part of the
"Women's Country" structure.

I love it too: in fact I shall have to get a new copy soon; mine is
starting to disintegrate. I still cry when I get to the end, after all
those perusals!

Laura: I'm DELIGHTED to see you are doing the SF column for Feminist
Bookstore News!

Possible SPOILER below

The "undesirable" women were sterilized too, including Stavia's sister
(though she had produced children first).

Frances Green
http://gayellowpages.com