[*FSFFU*] Nirvana

From: Anthony Mouasso (tony.mouasso@HOL.FR)
Date: Fri Dec 05 1997 - 04:25:04 PST

O.K i present myself, my first name: Anthony, i'm french, i'm on the
list since

february 97, i work on video game industry as a screenwriter ( write

S.F Books in France is very difficult, few readers, little market! )

    ( excuse my poor english!! )

Is anyone have seen "Nirvana" a Cyberpunk Thriller with Christophe

Lambert?

( who have roles in "Highlander" and "Greystoke" ), made by an italian

director, i don't remember his name!

In my opinion this movie is the best i've ever seen since "Blade
Runner", in

this style of course!

The actresses don't have "barby girl roles".

The relationships between the characters are really developped and
really

human. For me it's a wonderful thing because all of that is on a S.F
movie

with special effects. It's extremely rare in this type of movie.

    The screenplay is excellent and also the way to shoot, really near
to us

and of all the preoccupations we could have in the future.

And,

What do you think about this book "Eon" by Greg Bear? i've read it few

months ago, i think it's interesting because it's hard science book, but
the first

character is a scientific female and also the writer is a male!

i'm intererested to have female point of view on it.

Anthony

tony.mouasso@hol.fr