Re: [*FSFFU*] San Diego/ SF cities

From: Geoffrey D. Sperl (gamgee@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 12:08:32 PST

l schmeiser wrote:

> Gibson's got an interesting take on it: he predicts
> that the East Coast cities will mutate into one huge urban corridor
> known
> as "The Sprawl." It'll start in Boston and wind its way down to
> Atlanta.

Actually, a lot of urban planners already see Gibson's BAMA
(Boston-Atlanta Metropolitan Axis) as existing. I understand that,
depending on the roads you take, you could crive the Boston-Atalanta
corridor and never not see a cityscape...

- Geoffrey

--
"Time is an illusion.  Lunchtime doubly so." - Ford Prefect

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/8499