Re: [*FSFFU*] San Diego/ SF cities

From: Michelle Bernard (Michelle.Bernard@COLORADO.EDU)
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 13:21:41 PST

I would definately say this was already true between
Washington-Baltimore (declared a single census area metropolis) and New
York... but depending on what you consider a city scape.
        But to bring this back to what cities are most often in SF... how about
what cities are conspicuously absent? I must be reading too many
post-catastrophic works, but it seems to me that large cities are mostly
known by their destruction.
misha