Re: [*FSFFU*] A Novel idea

From: jenn mottram (athena@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: Thu Dec 11 1997 - 07:22:35 PST

At 11:48 AM 12/11/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Anny, I shall be spending what little time I have spare in thinking up
>suitable punishments. Shooting? Too quick. Boiling in oil? I haven't got
>a big enough cauldron. Burning at the stake? I would need proof that you
>are a witch. Can anyone help on that score? Maybe I should just force
>you to read the finished novel!

Technically, the proof that she's a witch is to throw her in the water.
If she floats, then she's made of wood! no.... she's a witch!

Then, proven to be a witch, she can righteously be burned at the stake.

jenn

--
{jenn mottram}       [http://www.infinite-edge.com/~infedge]
{generally poetry}                 [ Infinite Edge Magazine]