Re: [*FSFFU*] A Novel idea

From: Geoffrey D. Sperl (gamgee@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: Sat Dec 13 1997 - 08:04:20 PST

Lorry B. Bond wrote:

> At 11:14 AM 12/11/97 -0600, you wrote:
> >I personally do not like all this talk about burning witches.
> >
> >Becca
>
> I second your dislike. Witches have gotten a bum rap over the years,
> and
> have been sorely misunderstood. We're simply lovers of the Earth, and
> know
> how to use her resources. Pure and simple. No evil in our
> intentions.

I have a question: does anyone know the film Jenn's quotes come from? I
know the film quite well, and you're slicing away at an insult that
*isn't* there...if anything, the film insults the insipidness of the men
and villagers (mostly men) who cried out for the burning of witches...

Just my two cents...

- Geoffrey

--
"Time is an illusion.  Lunchtime doubly so." - Ford Prefect

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/8499