Re: [*FSFFU*] A Novel idea

From: AnnyMiddon (AnnyMiddon@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 16:08:31 PST

I'd be tempted to offer to participate in this project, if it weren't for two
things:

1) I really suck at history. I had to look up Cook to see when he travelled
to Australia. I wouldn't have been surprised with any date between say 1700
and 1825 or so. In fact, it wasn't till I looked the guy up that I found out
his first name and figured out the possible connection: Captain James
Cook/Captain James Kirk.

2) I'm nervous about getting involved in any project where the leader is
spending all available time figuring out just exactly how to do me in. <g>

Anny
AnnyMiddon@aol.com