Re: [*FSFFU*] Anyone interested in starting a book group?

From: K Edge (K.Edge@M.CC.UTAH.EDU)
Date: Sun Dec 14 1997 - 14:14:56 PST

De-lurking in the shadows:

I like Jennifer's idea, too. My ideal group would have 2-3 monthly
book suggestions listed on Laura Quilter's web page in the areas of
science fiction, fantasy, and uptopian/dystopian novels. I would
prefer reading a hard copy rather than reading something online, but
I wouldn't mind at all if the discussions were on this listserv.

I understand that reading groups are often led by someone who might
give a _book report_ or lead the discussion. It would be good to have
such a leader in our group.

Once we get the rules formalized, we ought to submit _wish lists_ for
our book selections. It'll be possible then to take the finalized list
and scrounge up the books.

Karen Edge
k.edge@m.cc.utah.edu