Re: [*FSFFU*] Nicola Griffith--Writing from the Body

From: NicolaZ (NicolaZ@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 11:21:58 PST

In a message dated 97-12-15 01:46:39 EST, Lindy wrote:

<< I wonder if it is the same one as at:

 http://www.america.net/%7Edaves/ng/body.html.

 If so, it's a great one. I found it months ago when
 doing a search on women and disabilities, before I
 knew that she was a sci-fi author.

 Lindy >>

because earlier Miky Levy had written:

 << Nicola Griffith has a very interesting article in the latest issue of
Science Fiction Eye called Writing from the Body. >>

Yes, it is the same one (though the URL you've referenced looks a bit wonky to
me). Glad you both liked it.

Nicola

Nicola Griffith
http://www.america.net/~daves/ng/