Re: [*FSFFU*] IDing story - "rape patrol" - Re: femsf feedback FriDec 1902:58:27 CST 1997

From: silk (silk@pipcom.com)
Date: Fri Dec 19 1997 - 09:21:49 PST

> >My comments are:
> > I am interested in finding a
> >feminist scifi story called "The Rape
> >Patrol", which I first found in an
> >anthology in 1985.
> >
> >Many thanks.

I don't know if it's any help, depending on where in the world you are, but
the Merril Collection (formerly Spaced-Out Library) in Toronto used to
maintain an index of short stories by author and title. I don't know if
that index is still maintained, but it was in existence in 1986, so a phone
call, email or letter to them might produce an answer.

Their phone number is (416) 393-7748. I don't have an email address for
the collection, but the website can be found at
http://www.tpl.toronto.on.ca/merril/home.html.

Hope this helps.

Wendy

Wendy Pearson Email: wpearson@trentu.ca; silk@pipcom.com
Cultural Studies Phone: (705) 745-0637
Trent University
Peterborough Mailing Address: Box 228, Trail College
Ontario K9J 7B8 Trent University, Peterborough, Ont. K9J 7B8