Re: [*FSFFU*] IDing story - "rape patrol"

From: Honor Wallace (WALLACHM@CTRVAX.VANDERBILT.EDU)
Date: Fri Dec 19 1997 - 09:26:44 PST

>> I am interested in finding a
>>feminist scifi story called "The Rape
>>Patrol", which I first found in an
>>anthology in 1985.

It's by M. Lindholm and is in Jessica Amanda Salmonson's anthology
_Amazons!_. I don't think it had
been previously published and I don't know if it has been since. The
editorial introduction, if I recall correctly, indicated that Lindholm was
once a student of Joanna Russ's--but I got the impression that she wasn't
necessarily a professional and that the story had been solicited
specifically for the anthology. If anyone has heard of anything else by
her, I would be interested in titles, thoughts...

Honor
Rosalind C. Johnson
Vanderbilt University
Molecular Biology