[*FSFFU*] Strong women bibliography

From: Carol Shahriary (shahriary@MAIL.STLNET.COM)
Date: Thu Dec 25 1997 - 10:16:11 PST

While attempting to install a new hard drive, we managed to format our C:
yesterday. I'm trying to remember what was unrecoverable (I usually save
files to zip or floppies) and the one thing I remember was all the wonderful
messages from the list suggesting "strong women heroes" that I was saving.
Was anyone else compiling a list they could share with me?

There were some great suggestions I have been working at. I finished
Griffith's _Ammonite_ last night and before that Tepper's _The Song of Mavin
Manyshaped_ and Bradley's _Thendara House_. Y'all have good taste.

Carol Shahriary
shahriary@stlnet.com