Angela Carter Biography

From: L. Timmel Duchamp (ltimmel@HALCYON.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 28 1997 - 15:38:02 PST

Apologies to all if this gets posted twice. I tried posting it
this morning, apparently to no avail. This is my second attempt.

For Angela Carter's biography, I recommend checking out two anthologies
of articles & interviews (which range from biography to criticism):
_The Review of Contemporary Fiction_ issue on Angela Carter and
Tadeusz Knowicki, Fall, 1994 (Vol. 14, #3), and _Flesh and the
Mirror: Essays on the Art of Angela Carter_, edited by Lorna Sage
(Virago Press, London, 1994). The pieces in each volume range
along a spectrum, include a lot of bibliographical references,
& many times personal anecdotes by the authors who knew her personally.

Timmi Duchamp (L. Timmel Duchamp)
vi