HI EVERYONE!!!

From: Dena Marie Sexton (gidget@CATS.UCSC.EDU)
Date: Thu Apr 03 1997 - 21:51:09 PST

Hi, my name is Dena and I am a Senior Sociology major at UC Santa Cruz.
I am going to be applying to grad school in another year and would like
to study medical sociology and feminist theory . . . right now (for fun
and in preparation for my studies) I am going to begin looking at
Feminist Utopias and Dystopias. There was an article some years back
proposing the Santa Cruz was a feminist utopia. So, I am going to
compare literature and social conditions. I am also interesting in
gender and science studies and concepts such as the patient as a cyborg.
Well, that is a small introduction to me and my interests. I would love
to talk to anyone who has intersecting interests or have any ideas.

Thank you!
Dena