Re: intro; Lathe; Sparrow; Tiptree

From: lissa bloomer (ebloomer@MAIL.VT.EDU)
Date: Sun Apr 20 1997 - 13:31:41 PDT

Heather:

is this the full list of Tiptree award winners? if not, do you have it to
copy onto this email list? i'm also interested in other award winning lists
(ie, Nebula)?

> 1997: _The Sparrow_ by Mary Doria Russell
> "Mountain Ways" by Ursula Le Guin
> 1996: _Waking the Moon_ by Elizabeth Hand
> _The Memoirs of Elizabeth Frankenstein_ by Theodore Roszak
> 1995: _Larque on the Wing_ by Nancy Springer
> "The Matter of Seggri" by Ursula Le Guin
> 1994: _Ammonite_ by Nicola Griffith
> 1993: _China Mountain Zhang_ by Maureen F. McHugh
> 1992: _A Woman of the Iron People_ by Eleanor Arnason
> _White Queen_ by Gwyneth Jones
>
>Farrah and Mike mentioned the SFRA list. Could one of you (or anyone else
>who knows) post subscription info for it? Thanks.
>
>***************
>Heather Whipple
>hwhipple@script.lib.indiana.edu

thanks,

lissa bloomer

if you're wearing pants, thank my great great great grandmother.

elisabeth bloomer
instructor, english
virginia tech
ebloomer@vt.edu