Re: your mail

From: Michael Marc Levy (levymm@UWEC.EDU)
Date: Wed Apr 30 1997 - 16:56:18 PDT

Hi, Beth, You might want to look for Judith Moffett's Pennterra. I can't
vouch for the accuracy of the science, but it sounds like the kind of
book you'd like. You might also want to try Joan Slonczewski's books.
She's a well-known bacteriologist at Kenyon College and an excellent sf
writer.

Mike Levy

Michael M. Levy levym@uwstout.edu
Department of English levymm@uwec.edu
University of Wisconsin-Stout off. ph: 715-834-6533
Menomonie, WI 54751 hm. ph: 715-834-6533