Re: Fallen off the list?

From: Anastasia McPherson (mcpherso@MAIL.MED.UPENN.EDU)
Date: Wed May 14 1997 - 09:18:09 PDT

> Have I fallen off the list or are we just so exhausted from the end of
> the semester that we're not communicating?
>
> Mike Levy

  I think it is that one - too exhausted and I personally and lucky if I
have something interesting and intelligent to say surrounding my course
work.

  I am reading a sci-fi book that could have been a lot better. Great
idea - mediocre execution - has anyboyd read Ancient Shores by Jack
McDevitt? the Van Pelt Library has an Excellent sci-fi section I am
discovering. I also got the LeGuin and Slow River and Tiptree's
Brightness Falls from the Air - I wish I was a kid again with an entire
summer of reading stretching before me in an endless golden haze. Does
anybody else have lovely memories of reading during the summer?