see you at wiscon?

From: Heather Whipple (hwhipple@SCRIPT.LIB.INDIANA.EDU)
Date: Wed May 14 1997 - 09:39:56 PDT

On Wed, 14 May 1997, Michael Marc Levy wrote:

> Have I fallen off the list or are we just so exhausted from the end of
> the semester that we're not communicating?

the discussion did seem to end abruptly, didn't it? It's the end of exams
here, and nobody has any more questions for the Reference Desk, it seems,
so I have been filling my time this morning reading the WisCon www page.
Who else is going? any interest in having an informal FeministSF listserv
gathering?

Heather Whipple Humanities Librarian
hwhipple@script.lib.indiana.edu Swarthmore College