Re: LHOD questions: Unabridged reading? Screenplay?

From: Chris Shaffer (shaffer@uic.edu)
Date: Mon May 19 1997 - 08:50:20 PDT

At 06:09 PM 5/18/97 CST, you wrote:
>>What the hell, one more question -- Has any dramatization of LHOD ever
>>actually been produced?
>>
>>-- Susan
>>
>>Susan Armstrong * Vancouver, Canada * anariska@mortimer.com
>
>I saw a play of Left Hand of Darkness done at a theatre in Chicago a while
>ago. I think the theatre was called Lifeline. I thought it was a very good
>production.
> Gabby Bate
> bate@macc.wisc.edu

Yes, I saw this at the LifeLine too (and liked it a lot) about two years
ago. I could stop by there and ask if they have any information on it if
you want. I believe it was an original adaptation.

-----
"Contempt is the weapon of the weak and a defense against one's own despised
and unwanted feelings." --Alice Miller
Chris Shaffer shaffer@uic.edu http://www.uic.edu/~shaffer/