Re: Summer reading

From: Hope Cascio (Hcascio@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 19 1997 - 17:49:39 PDT

On the whole summer reading thing: one summer when I was twelve we went to
visit some family, and I, not having anything to do, checked out some books
from the library on my aunt's card. One of them was The Science Fictional
Olympics, edited by Isaac Asimov. Had some great old classic stuff, like
Piers Anthony's Getting Through University. Also one I loved called Why
Johnny Can't Speed (don't remember the author). Wish I could get my hands on
that one again!

Hope Cascio