Re: Nalo's story

From: Nalo Hopkinson (bl213@FREENET.TORONTO.ON.CA)
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 11:49:35 PDT

On Fri, 23 May 1997, Maryelizabeth Hart wrote:

> Add my congratulations. And should one assume this is a "Little Red Riding
> Hood" variation?
>

> Maryelizabeth

NH: Thank you. And yes, 'tis. Though I have mixed feelings about that
being made clear up front. (The _Snow White, Blood Red_ series has been
a favourite of mine for some time, and I've taken to reading the story
before the blurb that preceeds it; I guess I just take a bit of pleasure
in trying to figure out for myself what the base story is.)

-nalo

"I recommend biting off more than you can chew,
To anyone."
                -Alanis Morissette