a tangential citation

From: Neil Rest (NeilRest@TEZCAT.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 10 1997 - 08:14:54 PDT

I'm cleaning up my last few months' accumulation of The Scout Report, and
found:

_Feminist Collections_ World Wide Web Reviews and Computer Talk
http://www.library.wisc.edu/libraries/WomensStudies/fcmain.htm

_Feminist Collections: A Quarterly of Women's Studies Resources_, provided
by the Women's Studies Librarian's Office at the University of
Wisconsin-Madison (discussed in the February 6, 1996 Scout Report),
contains two sections on the Internet that are very useful to women's
studies researchers. World Wide Web Reviews (available from the home page
or individual issues), is a new feature offering web essays on a variety of
topics. To date, three reviews are available, on the subjects of funding
sources, breast cancer, and women and computer technology. Computer Talk
(also available from the home page or individual issues) is an ongoing
column by Linda Shult of the WSLO that lists and briefly describes women's
studies-related email lists, electronic journals, and websites. Together,
they make a formidable Internet awareness resource in Women's Studies. [JS]