Re: Topics of curiosity (was: yes, list is still here!)

From: Kelley (Kosmic-Moonflower@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jun 10 1997 - 21:24:08 PDT

Bonnie Gray wrote:

> > So what do people think about Ivanova's character? Compared to Captain
> > Janeway or Major Kira?
>
> In short, I think she's pretty well done. However, one of these
> days I would like to see Marcus get called out of bed in his lingerie
> instead of Ivanova. :)
>
> Bonnie
I have no idea who Ivanova is- I am not a fan of Babylon 5. It just
never tweeked my curiosity. Janeway, however, has gotten better.
Instead of the 'dominatrix' that the writers had her playing in the
beginning of the series, she now shows emotion, has gained some softer
sexuality, and remains a firm but understanding leader.
Kelley.