Re: So who is on this list?

From: Brigid Venables. (9309629n@MAGPIE.MAGILL.UNISA.EDU.AU)
Date: Sat Jul 05 1997 - 19:37:47 PDT

On Sat, 5 Jul 1997, DAVID CHRISTENSON wrote:

> -- [ From: David Christenson * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --
>
> >I'm beginning to wonder what type of people sign up for this
> > >list...Do we have a lot of professors? College students? Random
> people?
> > >Writers? Computer geeks? Et cetera?

I am currently studying to be a Librarian, but bring to this listserv a
love of all things scinece fiction: I have had a love-hate relationship
with a variety of feminist philosophies since I was 18: I also live with
a 12-year-old sister who thinks feminism is, like, totally for geeks, so
I seek new ways tohelp her feel empowered.
 A grab bag of stuff, don't you
think?
 Brigid Venables.