where to find books

From: Antonio Marcos da Silva Pereira (anmarcos@UFBA.BR)
Date: Mon Jul 07 1997 - 04:53:48 PDT

hi!

On Sat, 5 Jul 1997, MARINA YERESHENKO wrote:

> By the way, I was unable to find a book of almost any author
> discussed here (except Delany) neither in libraries, nor in bookstores
> here in Oklahoma. I'd appreciate any suggestions on where I can find them
> without driving to another state (for example, I'd really like to read
> any of books by Elizabeth Vonerberg).

1) you may try one of those huge online bookstores -- i've been buying
books for some three years that way, and my reading life has changed ever
since. i usually buy at either amazon <http://www.amazon.com> or barnes
and noble <http://www.barnesandnoble.com>.

DISCLAIMER: none of these stores is paying me any money to do this!

best,

Antonio Marcos Pereira <anmarcos@ufba.br>