Re: So who is on this list?

From: schant (schant@SCHANT.DEMON.CO.UK)
Date: Mon Jul 07 1997 - 06:31:19 PDT

One more computer geek (Networks Support person for a steel company).
I've read SF since childhood - Asimov, Bradbury, John Wyndham - not
really noticing gender at the time. Since evolving a feminist
consciousness in the '70's and finding Marge Piercy's "Woman on the Edge
of Time" I've devoured feminist and woman-oriented science fiction.
Favourites are LeGuin, Russ - especially her uncompromising "We who are
about to..." , and most recently Pat Cadigan's mix of cyberpunk and
horror. These days I don't have time to read as much, and have missed
out on many of the titles mentioned on the list, but I'm working on it!
Cheers
SC

--
"Take what you want", said God. "Take it - and pay for it."
        Old Spanish proverb,