utopian communities

From: Valerie Renwick-Porter (Valerie@TWINOAKS.ORG)
Date: Tue Jul 08 1997 - 09:27:38 PDT

> Anybody know about some communes, preferably
> egalitarian/feminist?

To Lori and Sean, and any others who are interested in finding out
more about community living: the best place to start on the web is
<www.ic.org> which has links to a diverse range of current
communes or "intentional communities" (as we like to say) all over
the continent and the world. You can also check out Twin Oaks
webpage at <www.twinoaks.org> or email me personally for more
information.

I am serious that community culture is a place where we can start
creating, now, the utopias that we all love to read about, and
perhaps fantasize about living in....

In cooperation,
Valerie

Valerie Renwick-Porter