Re: What is feminism?

From: Sean Johnston (sean-johnston@UIOWA.EDU)
Date: Tue Jul 08 1997 - 09:30:49 PDT

>And I wont even start with the etical issues surrounding all of the new
>reproductive technology - but one question - how would you feel if you
>were born of combination anonymous sperm and egg donation and carried by
>a surrogate and would never in your life have any idea where your human
>roots were?

Elizabeth,
        Myself, I'd feel pretty pissed and alone. Perhaps, to any
geneticists out there, this is something worth considering before racing
along the technological superspeedway: drive too fast, don't listen to
your pit crew and don't think ahead and you're bound to crash or screw up
something vital.

-Sean