Re: So who is on this list?

From: Sean Johnston (sean-johnston@UIOWA.EDU)
Date: Tue Jul 08 1997 - 11:48:13 PDT

  I like
>Spock. =->

Shouldn't that be "I grok Spock"? ;-)

-Sean

>I've been impressed with DS9 in the past year; the writing is strong, the
>characters have shaped up well, and all isn't pleasant anymore. I hope
>I'll be able to see what those in charge do with what they've created.
>
>Elizabeth

I started liking DS9 a lot more once Worf came on, despite the fact that
Michael Dorn's attitude going in was, "Well, it's money."(I think that's
right. I think he needs this to support his flying. Hey, we all have our
'weaknesses') I'd probably feel the same way, though, having to sit
through hours of makeup several days/week for years.

-Sean