book exchange/shopping service

From: Holly Yasui (hollyy@SPRYNET.COM)
Date: Tue Jul 08 1997 - 22:18:43 PDT

At 09:14 AM 7/7/97 -0500, Neil Rest wrote:
>So for a while, I've been wondering about suggesting to this list some sort
>of book-exchange or shopping-service arrangement. I have no particular
>organizational details in mind, more general friendly functionality.

I think a book exchange/shopping service would be great! I live in Mexico
(in the U.S. now, for the summer), and was delighted to find this list ...
but how frustrating it will be to read ABOUT all these great books and not
be able to get them once I return.

I, for one, would be willing to put in some time organizing and maintaining
such a service. I am learning HTML and I'd be happy to build some pages,
since Laura so kindly offers space on this server, and Maryelizabeth toots
her own horn (-: I loved it!!)

Holly Yasui