Welcome Vonda!

From: Robin Gordon (gordonro@GOV.ON.CA)
Date: Thu Jul 10 1997 - 06:53:03 PDT

Vonda,

happy to see you on the list. I wanted to seize the moment to say thanks
for the casual and elegant way you dealt with family structures including
same sex relationships and polysexuality in the Starfarers series.

As you may have noticed a real roll call has been going on on the list,
and many of us have mentioned a short list of our favourite authors. Care
to tell us who yours are?

I'd pose the same question for our other authors out there.

Robin Gordon

"I am the wall with the womanly swagger."
Judy Grahn