Re: Welcome Vonda!

From: Vonda N. McIntyre (vonda@OZ.NET)
Date: Thu Jul 10 1997 - 12:37:19 PDT

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the welcome, and for the kind words on
the Starfarers books.

My favorite authors... difficult list; it changes
even as the tides.

The last couple years I've mostly been reading
nonfiction, as the book I was writing (The Moon
and the Sun) is set in 1693 in the court of Louis
XIV at Versailles, a time in history about which I
knew nothing when I began. (Not surprising; I was
always a science nerd & didn't know much history
at all. Now I know a _lot_ about Versailles in
September, 1693.)

Vonda

http://www.sff.net/people/Vonda