Re: Star trek again..Major Kira and Commander Dax

From: Kate Bolin (kbolin@MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU)
Date: Thu Jul 10 1997 - 08:13:24 PDT

On Thu, 10 Jul 1997, Robin Gordon wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Jul 1997, Sean Johnston wrote:
>
> > creators of DS9 know your discontentment. Star Trek has always been so run
> > by fans, ultimately, that I think they'd listen to you.

        Um....not recently. Viacom's been shutting down websites and
fanzines that use their copyrighted material, even though the fans were
the ones that made Star Trek what it is today. And, obviously, they're
not listening to the fans when it comes to plots, because if they were
doing that, Voyager wouldn't be as bad...

Just my thoughts,
kate