Re: feminist cyberpunk and the awful Tulane University Library

From: Kate Bolin (kbolin@MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU)
Date: Mon Jul 14 1997 - 10:10:08 PDT

Susan, unfortunately, Tulane does not have a science fiction club. I have
heard about the one at Harvard (having a friend there), and I am insanely
jealous.
I guess I should have known better than to go to Tulane "I've gotten my
stomach pumped for alcohol poisoning four times already, and I'm still a
freshman!" University.

kate
      "A keyboard may be a better equalizer than a Glock .45, but I still
        prefer the .45"
                Kate Bolin http://studentweb.tulane.edu/~kbolin
                     Founder of Delenn Deserves Better!!