Re: women horror writers (was Poppy Z. Brite)

From: Kym Ragusa (vbald@INTERPORT.NET)
Date: Sat Jul 19 1997 - 08:25:06 PDT

Suzy,

I just wanted to say that I read your story, "Boobs", in the anthology
_Women Who Run With The Werewolves_, and I thought it was great. It was a
real inspiration to me. Have you written anything else on werewolves? Do
you have any recomendations on work by other writers. I've been fantasizing
about making a werewolf film for a long time.

Kym Ragusa