Tank Girl: was : Movies, Alien 4

From: Michael Marc Levy (levymm@UWEC.EDU)
Date: Thu Jul 24 1997 - 12:45:30 PDT

> Tank Girl is absolutely fantastic, anyone who hasn't seen it definitely
> should, it is very fierce young feminist and fabulous fun. Not only one
> but two terrific female heroes, tank and jet girl, out to save the young
> girl who is anything but helpless herself.
>
> robin.

I also enjoyed Tank Girl a lot (except for the Roos, but then I'm
allergic to muppets and pseudo-muppets), and particularly the performance
of the woman who played the title character (Laura Petty?) Yet just about
every review I've ever seen of the movie has been lukewarm to negative.

I'd be interested in hearing other people's opinions of this movie.

Mike Levy