Re: Movies, Alien 4

From: Janet E. Essency (essency@warp6.cs.misu.nodak.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 25 1997 - 08:31:21 PDT

There is short article in either this week's or last week's
Entertainment weekly. From the pictures I saw of Ripley, it looks as if
the director is going for a sexier Ripley. How they bring her back is
though cloning. Why Winona Ryder in it? I am still unclear on that.

Re: Who is on this list?
I am serials librarian who moved here from Chicago and am still trying
to used to the wide-open spaces. I have been reading science fiction
since college. I enjoy the discussions on this list as I have not found
that many people here who like it. Janet