Re: Light reading

From: Ruth Ann Jones (jonesr@PILOT.MSU.EDU)
Date: Wed Aug 13 1997 - 12:31:21 PDT

Neither of these books is very long (in fact, the second one is quite
short) but I've recently read "Bellwether" and "Uncharted Territory" by
Connie Willis and both were quite amusing and (to be honest) not terribly
deep, so they would be easy reads for while you're in the hospital.

"Bellwether" is about a sociologist who studies fads, and "Uncharted
Territory" is about a pair of explorers dealing with red tape while trying
to map a planet soon after first contact.

--Ruth Ann