Re: [*FSFFU*] Event Horizont - _bad_ movie (some major spoilers)

From: DAVID CHRISTENSON (LDQT79A@PRODIGY.COM)
Date: Mon Aug 25 1997 - 09:26:08 PDT

-- [ From: David Christenson * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Me:
> >Kathleen Quinlan imagined her young son in danger. All the way to
> >Neptune, and still on the mommy track, eh?
Sean:
> I could understand Quinlan's character and what she does. I think it
was
> overblown, though.

To be more explicit, I found it telling that the filmmakers didn't
imagine Quinlan having a *professional* nightmare, as Fishburn did,
rather than a *personal* one. You'd think a veteran space doctor would
have enough professional nightmares to choose from.

But really, this movie won't bear up under much analysis.

--
David Christenson - ldqt79a@prodigy.com

"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft