Re: [*FSFFU*] Event Horizon

From: Janice E. Dawley (jdawley@TOGETHER.NET)
Date: Mon Aug 25 1997 - 12:06:11 PDT

At 11:17 AM 8/25/97 -0500, Sean Johnston wrote:
>I found it refreshing, looking back, that Quinlan's character had the
>nightmare she did because it's only natural that the thing a mother would
>be most concerned with would be her kids (especially considering what
>happened to her kids), regardless of her job.

I will restrain myself to one comment: is it also "only natural" that a
father be most concerned with his kids, regardless of his job?

-- Janice

-----
Janice E. Dawley ............. Burlington, VT
http://homepages.together.net/~jdawley/jedhome.htm
Listening to: Songs of Faith and Devotion, Depeche Mode
"Reality is nothing but a collective hunch." - Lily Tomlin